Nene Micro Pom
Purchase Process for all the designer teacup dogs we sell:
1. Click Shop Available Puppies
2. Choose the designer teacup puppy you love (sizes and prices are listed on each pups page)
3. Review our online puppy reservation (no commitment to buy) Click Here
4. Call/Email with any questions not answered on our website after you read the reservation form
5. Complete the online puppy reservation form(you will have important decisions to make about your fur baby at this time), once complete, we will send your pocket puppy invoice payable upon receipt by bank transfer via email.
6. We sell our tiny teacup puppies globally. Your puppy is hand raised at home, loved and socialized to ensure a happy, secure, confident forever fur-friend for you. There have been no COVID-19 interruptions in commercial deliveries. We do not offer home pickups during covid.
7. We will ask you to confirm all the information again, and then we will generate your invoice.
8. Inform us when the payment is made using your invoice # at the top right of your invoice as your reference.
9. We arrange your teacup puppy delivery for you 3 days prior to our agreed delivery date. 3 days before travel we will take your teacup puppy for final deworming, vaccine and health certificate, to the groomer, then a days rest before they travel. Our delivery coordinator will contact you to confirm the date before booking. The reference number will now be your tracking number. You will pick up your teacup puppy at the airport designated when you completed the reservation or meet the teacup puppy nanny at the airport.
10. Your tiny teacup puppy will arrive with its own ‘passport’ including breed information, vaccines, and the health certificate (Click Here for our teacup puppy health guarantee)
11. Once you receive your teacup puppy sending us a photo and testimonial for our future customers reference is greatly appreciated but it is not required and we understand you perhaps prefer privacy.
We do not offer refunds on puppies purchased.
*Delivery has not been interrupted by COVID.
If you are looking for a true micro teacup pup, you are in the right place! We deliver globally with a puppy nanny. We have been breeding tiny micro teacup puppies since 1994. we started selling our teacup pups online in 2016, prior to opening the online boutique we sold exclusively by word of mouth. We do not have a storefront. We are an online business only(like Net-a-Porter or Amazon), our website is our showroom.
If you are not sure which micro teacup pup breed is right for you to check out our Breed Descriptions Page Here
We do not demand deposits. If you like a pocket puppy and need a few days to decide, let us know, and we will put your pocket puppy on hold for you, for free for 48hrs.
Most questions are answered on our website please take a minute to review our puppy reservation form (no commitment to buy) Review It Here before proceeding to contact us.
Please review our extensive teacup puppy Health Guarantee Here
We also post our international customer micro teacup puppy deliveries and Customer Reviews Here
The photos you see on our website are currently up to date, call or email on how to make a dream designer teacup dog part of your family today!
Your designer teacup dog will arrive with:
- IATA-certified carrier
- Water and food dish
- Blanket (scent from home do not wash for at least a week)
- 10 Pee Pads
- Leash and harness
- 1 month supply of kibble-Royal Canin Puppy X-Small (if you opt for another brand gradually switch by adding a few kibbles over the course of the month)
What should you buy?
- A bassinet or playpen to keep her safe when you aren’t holding her
- Don’t buy clothes they probably won’t fit (kitten clothes might)
- Treats: crushed ice cubes, frozen carrot chopped, cooked shredded chicken (natural foods to not upset tummy or make her overweight)
- Karo or Maple Syrup
We do not offer refunds or exchanges.
We can not guarantee an exact weight because lifestyle factors are not controlled by us. If your baby dollface teacup puppy is happy, healthy, getting exercise, and eating a proper diet he/she will weigh the weight listed at adult.
We have been breeding designer teacup dogs for almost 30 years and our teacup puppy breeding program is highly focused on very rare teacup puppies, and micro-size dogs.
We usually have 1 or 2 teddy bear teacup puppies per litter. There are no runts.
Caring for your Designer Dog:
These designer teacup dogs are small and crave companionship, it’s best if you can take your teacup puppy everywhere with you.
If you are working or out a lot, we recommend to buy 2 teacup pups and to encourage this we offer a $1000USD discount. ??
These designer pocket pups need access to food and water 24/7(free feed kibble) and you must check to make sure they haven’t gone more than 4 hours without (until they are full grown at 2 years old) if you think they haven’t eaten, put some maple syrup on your finger and in their mouth
Until your teeny tiny teacup puppy is 6 months don’t take them to dog parks or vet clinics and let them walk (carry and show only)
These tiny teacup pups are not ideal for kids under 10.
Reputable Teacup Puppy Breeders do not sell via social media.
Reputable teacup puppy breeders do not allow 3rd party dog resellers or brokers. These dog resellers know nothing about the parents of the micro-size puppies. Dog Resellers know nothing about how the teacup puppy has been cared for nutritionally or socially.
? Worldwide Delivery ? 1-year Health Guarantee
? Amazing Quality and super small size! ** Lifetime Support ** Up to Date Vaccines ?**? Microchip ** Free 6 weeks of Insurance**
We do not offer to finance.
Feel free to call us with any questions we failed to cover here, Do read our How To Buy page first, please.
Welcome to our teacup puppy reviews from our fur-families! First and foremost we want to thank our wonderful clients for sending in their teacup puppy reviews, it is time consuming and a gift to us?
Without a doubt, it is always good to hear how much all of our hard work is appreciated by our clients. It is always nice to hear the kind-hearted words of admiration our clients have to say.
We hope you enjoy reading down through some of our teacup puppy reviews.
We are proud to have such amazing clients who provide such incredible homes for our fur-babies!!
You guys are AWESOME!!!!
— The Hilsom Family
— The Scott Family
— Wendy Abshaa
— Denise Smith
— Maria Marinan
— Ruben Murphy
— Anna Richardson
— Alexander Fucci
— Jana Colton
— Juan Crawford
Can we suggest this Fur-Baby?
Prada Black Micro PomeranianRated 0 out of 5$8,400.00 Add to cart
Prada Black Micro PomeranianPradaJet Blackfemale2.5 LBS$8,400.00